So, what are heartburn remedy pregnancy solutions? And when does mom have to use them?
Heartburn remedy pregnancy solutions are ways used by an expectant mom to help relieve the discomforts caused by heartburn.watch full War for the Planet of the Apes 2017 film
We know that pregnancy and heartburn tend to go hand in hand, and heartburn tends to be more severe during the second trimester of pregnancy, so these solutions are commonly used to jump start mom’s second trimester.
Below is a great list of some of these solutions used to relieve heartburn;
- First and foremost, eat small but frequent meals. That is, eat smaller meals every few hours instead of big meals, and especially control portions at dinner.
- Secondly, avoid irritating foods. Heartburn can sometimes be prevented by avoiding acidic foods such as citrus fruits and juices, carbonated drinks and tomatoes. Some vegetable salads, pizzas, pasta sauce, chili foods that combine tomatoes, onions and green peppers are usually the culprits.
- Add a pinch of baking soda to acidic foods like tomato sauce and chili.
- Also, drink differently. I recommend that you avoid caffeinated beverages, such as sodas, coffee, and tea, because they can slow down the rate at which your stomach empties. Drink a large glass of water thirty minutes before a big meal, and then don’t drink anything during your meal. This can help avoid acid reflux that’s due to a full stomach.
- In addition, take a walk after you eat. It is advisable and good practice to take a walk after you eat, because it helps stimulate digestion.
- Remember that one of the commonly practiced heartburn remedy pregnancy solutions is propping up in bed at night.
- And last but not least, pregnancy and heartburn are two stressful conditions and unfortunately , they tend to go hand in hand. Ask for help if you find that your heartburn is too severe. Your doctor may prescribe a pregnancy-safe antacid. These may include over the counter antacids such as “tum-tums”, “Maalox” and “milk of magnesia”.
If you are having heartburn trouble, be sure to most definitely try these solutions, they will make you feel better very fast!