“So what were your Signs of Pregnancy, in the first weeks?”
“Do you know the first signs of a new pregnancy?” I sure hope you do, although by the fact that you are reading this page, you are on your way to discover many signs! Hooray!!
I cannot help but wonder why you are but here looking for signs of pregnancy. Are you pregnant? Or do you know someone who is?
Well, congrats to you if you are pregnant or your wife is expecting or you are a grandma/pa or auntie or uncle! Most of all, congrats to you that you were let in on the best ever kept secret before motherhood! For generations …………
I often, wondered why that was so, until I became one of “them”(read this laughing loudly….). I stopped wondering why expecting moms kept this glorious information to themselves, until it was just the right moment!
Obviously there are so many reasons, but ultimately, none will let on about their pregnancy until they are comfortable enough to let family, friends and employers know?
Such that by the time they announce that they are pregnant, it’s no use asking them about their first signs.
Well, whatever the reason, every woman that has been trying to get pregnant or even someone that’s gotten pregnant by accident, knows those first signs. Or better yet feels them.
And the emotions that surround this moment are so enormous that there is always hesitation or delay to pull out that pregnancy test and find out!
Some first signs of pregnancy are so silent, that if you are pregnant right now, and don’t know it, chances are that you might never know until some obvious signs show up, or you investigate.
For most of everyone who knows an expectant mom, unless you are told about the pregnancy, your only find out later when the beautifully rounded extended belly begins to show!
So if you are an expectant mom, do you remember one of the first signs when you saw that pregnancy result? Something, in that urine or blood gave you one of the first signs of pregnancy! A special indicator!
These “signs” are the best indicators and early determinants of finding anything in a pregnancy going off course.
Its by using these signs in the first place, that we find out about a pregnancy and we use these signs as the pregnancy grows, to ensure that everything is okay!
Allowing you to plan the expectation of the new member of your family during the coming weeks.
As you embark on a very exciting, fun but stressful journey. Looking out for all signs and symptoms.
Through the first trimester, second and third, you will grow more confident about your plans as the little one develops from the size of a sesame seed to that of a melon!
Many of you will agree that although pregnancy is natural, it is the most stressful process that your body can undergo even though it is designed to do so. It is so stressful that if you let it, you will end up like an old trodden upon doormat.
Spicing your days up with pregnancy quizzes, pregnancy games and joining pregnancy blogs and forums will keep your mind active and vibrant! And honestly, besides enjoying yourself doing this, you will learn a lot from the many expectant mothers out that you have never seen.
Personally, I have realized that although lots of great advice is shared on the blogs and forums, many moms share and look out for signs, but have no idea what these signs mean.
Many have shared numerous signs that could be attributed to health conditions related to very high risk pregnancies that they do not know or understand without a doctor’s explanation.
For this reason, signs of pregnancy week by week was born!
To help you identify, analyze and figure out what these signs mean in pregnancy each week, RIGHT HERE!
You are all welcome here.
- Pregnancy Week by Week Blog
- Find out what’s new and compare your signs of pregnancy with this easy to follow week by week pregnancy guide.
- Pregnancy week by week
- Find out here, at pregnancy week by week about the changes going on in your pregnant body.
- Early Pregnancy Symptoms
- Are you experiencing these early pregnancy symptoms? Find out if you have the first symptoms, before a pregnancy test!
- Pregnancy diet plan
- Are you looking for a quick but comprehensive pregnancy diet plan?
- First trimester of Pregnancy
- Read about your first trimester of pregnancy ; 12 weeks of expectant mom’s body changes.
- Second Trimester of Pregnancy
- Examining your pregnancy month by month, we see how the second trimester of pregnancy is one of the most exciting of all the pregnancy trimesters!
- Third trimester
- Many of you are wondering what changes this third trimester will bring to you. Find out what surprises are in store!
- Labor and Delivery
- Do you know what to expect during labor and delivery? Here is what you need to know.
- Pregnancy due date Calendar
- New! Something I just discovered is this terrific pregnancy due date calendar idea which will monitor week by week pregnancy calendar for you.
- Pregnancy Quizzes and Pregnancy Games Designed for Fun
- Let’s have some fun! Take these pregnancy quizzes and perhaps play a round or 2 of a popular pregnancy game and see how you compare.
- Stem Cell Research
- What’s your opinion on stem cell research and do you think it’s an interesting topic to chat about,now that you are pregnant? Everyone has an opinon about things like this, so I bet you do too.
- Health care insurance for everyone
- Why is it that one of the richest countries in the world is having so much trouble with providing health care insurance to it’s citizens? Is this modern civilization? Greed? or Politics at hand?
- Contact Us
- Contact us at signs of pregnancy week by week, we love to hear from you.
- Copyright policy
- Copyright policy for signs of pregnancy week by week